5 months ago
Site Finance Manager
Moog’s East Aurora Aircraft Group (AG) site has annual sales of ~$625M, headcount of ~1,500 and designs, manufactures and integrates flight control products and systems for major Commercial and Military OEM customers.
As a Site Finance Manager in Moog’s AG, you’ll report to the Aircraft Group Office of Finance and will have a dotted line to the site General Manager.
The Site Finance Manager will work closely with the Office of Finance and the Site General Manager in performing the following:
* Operational cost budgeting, reporting and analysis
* Capacity planning and analysis (short-term and long-term)
* Capital expenditure planning, budgeting, tracking and ROI analysis
* Leading LEAN initiatives and process improvement activities
* Quarterly Invoicing and Cash Flow Forecasting/Monitoring
* Inventory management (establishing metrics and monitoring excess/obsolete inventory)
* Monitoring direct labor utilization and indirect rate performance vs. targets
* Annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting procedures
* Reporting and presentation of monthly results to East Aurora site management
* Active participation in site based strategy development and execution
* Driving and monitoring cost improvements on major programs
* Site based strategic sourcing decision support – (including Make vs. Buy decisions/reviews)
* Assistance with monthly and quarterly close process procedures
* Assistance with ERP system implementation activities
* Work closely with Aircraft Group’s business unit Finance personnel
These are the skills you’ll bring with you:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance - a CPA or MBA is preferred, but not required
* Minimum 10+ years of progressive finance and accounting experience with at least 5 years of appropriate financial management experience
* Must have previous financial reporting and cost accounting experience
* Experience with ERP implementations is a plus
* US Citizenship or Permanent Residency required
This position will be filled at a salary level dependent upon the selected candidate’s education and experience as it relates to the position.
Moog Inc. is a worldwide designer, manufacturer, and integrator of precision motion control products and systems. Moog’s high-performance systems control military and commercial aircraft, satellites and space vehicles, launch vehicles, missiles, industrial machinery, wind energy, marine applications, and medical equipment.
World-class solutions. Design flexibility. Global depth and support. All delivered by experts who understand our customers’ vision and are committed to helping them achieve it.
EOE/AA Minority/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Female/Disability/Veteran