8 months ago
2. Development experience working with backend Databases such as Oracle, MYSQL, Microsoft SQLServer or others.
3. Should possess strong analytical and debugging skills.
4. Good communication skills and ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks working in a team environment.
1. SAP project implementation experience.
2. ABAP Development experience in implementing Reports (ALV, Interactive), IDOCs, Workflows, Smartforms, ADOBE forms and Enhancement techniques such as User exits, BADIs.
3. Experience with SAPUI5 and OData service development.
4. Development experience with REST or SOAP web services.
5. Experience with HANA development platform.
6. Understanding of SAP Enterprise portal.
7. ABAP certification.
8. CRM Web UI experience.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant curriculum; or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. 1 year experience in IT applications to include design, development, test, and maintenance experience in mainframe or server based technologies. A Masters (or PhD) degree may be used to offset one year of experience. See Othe Requirements in description.
Responsible for developing code in support of new application functionality or defect remediation according to design specifications.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential Functions: 1. Codes and documents software programs in accordance with design specifications. 2. Creates unit and integration test plans. 3. Performs unit and integration testing. 4. Participates in peer code reviews. 5. Supports application deployment.
Additional Functions: 1. Proactively identifies opportunities to improve existing methodologies, processes or other areas of application delivery performance. 2. Proactively communicates issues and status as required. 3. A credit history check from a national credit bureau will be conducted for all candidates for this position including new hires and current employees seeking promotion or transfer. 4. Performs other duties as assigned.
Other Requirements: 1. Experience with software development methodologies, the software development lifecycle (SDLC), and best practices required. 2. Experience working in teams. 3. Proficiency with an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) desired. 4. Proficiency with MS Office. 5. Exercises problem solving and creativity when developing code, to create efficient, reusable software, which results in minimal maintenance. 6. Basic communications (oral and written and interpersonal) skills. Proven ability to develop effective relationships with peers and first level management.
Languages Required (in addition to English): None
Requisition Number: 105545
Category: Information Systems
Percentage of Travel: Up to 25%
Employment Type: Full-time
Gulfstream does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position, unless the applicant is a currently sponsored Gulfstream employee.
3 months ago
only 15 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close