KBRwyle is looking for a Software Asset Manager to add to our team in St. Louis, MO. The chosen candidate will perform software license management that supports mission-generated requirements and maximizes cost savings to the Government, provide software requirement and software asset lifecycle support; software asset management to include licenses, contracts, software licensing agreements, software inventory management, supporting license usage, modeling, optimization, etc; provide advice, recommendations, and document support to multiple offices in all areas of the software licensing lifecycle.
Software Procurement Support:
- Assisting government customers with inputting requirements into the associated requirement management tools.
- Reviewing, processing, and monitoring software requests submitted by a variety of customers and report status as required.
- Actively managing the processing, monitoring, and reporting of software license needs, to include software licenses transfers.
- Assisting customers by conducting market research to identify common software licenses.
- Assisting in purchase actions, to include performing market research, developing cost estimates, drafting acquisition documentation, gaining agency corporate approvals, and drafting funding documents using government financial management and acquisition tools.
- Communicating and coordinating with appropriate government personnel on various technical, contractual, legal, and funding issues to enable successful award of software procurement actions.
- Assisting the software asset management strategy development process by recommending and analyzing various software license acquisition options or alternatives.
- Assisting in the preparation of acquisition documentation and briefings in accordance with the latest Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR).
Software Asset Management:
- Using all appropriate government requirement, contracting, business, and software management tools for the purpose of managing government software assets on a periodic and reoccurring basis.
- Maintaining file documentation inclusive of, but not limited to: the delivery order/purchase order, modifications, receiving reports/invoices, license keys, Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act compliance, and any additional acquisition and funding documentation.
- Providing analysis and recommendations for the most efficient software licensing approaches and models.
- Assisting customers with the government internal processes for the total lifecycle of software asset management.
- Identifying and tracking software scheduled to be discontinued and removed from government systems or software agreements.
- Supporting the government billing process through customer engagement, communicating billing information, deadlines and policy, and identifying, documenting, and resolving issues.
Education/Experience: A Bachelor's Degree and seven (7) years' acquisition management experience is required. Must have experience in software management or software asset management. In lieu of a degree eleven (11) years' experience is required. GEOINT or similar experience is required. Knowledge and experience of software asset management in either the government or private sector is desired. Experience with office productivity tools (i.e. MS Word, Excel, etc.) is desired. Experience supporting government agencies or DoD is desired. Experience in Department of Defense contracting processes is desired.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Excellent writing and oral communication skills are preferred. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational skills and be detail-oriented. The ability to facilitate meetings for large or small groups is preferred. The preferred candidate will have the ability to work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities. Strong data management skills are desired.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. A Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) completed within the past five years is required in addition to a current CI Polygraph.
For immediate confidential consideration, please apply online by clicking "Apply Now to Join Our Team."