Typical Education and Experience
Level 1: Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard
Candidates must be able to develop new ideas based on technical and domain experience. They must be able to operate independently, solve complex problems, take on challenges, lead teams and guide activity.
Required Skills and Experience
- Java or C/C++
- Must possess a solid foundation in computer science
- Must be able to demonstrate competencies in data structures and algorithms
- Must have a genuine desire to develop software to solve unique problems
- Demonstrated creative, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Strong collaborative skills
- Strong written and verbal communication is required
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance is required
Desired Education Skills and Experience
- Linux experience
- SIGINT experience
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering degree.
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Open Source Development experience
- Secret clearance
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required