4 months ago
Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
Join the team that produces a product found on practically every commercial aircraft flying today, saving thousands of lives every year: Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System. Do you have an interest in aviation? Flight safety? Safeguarding the flying public? That's what we do every day. Join us as we design, develop, and integrate highly complex software applications on a variety of hardware platforms. Be an active and integral member of a team, working together and learning from each other. Generate innovative features and solutions in an industry ripe for disruption.
Use your skills to bring value-added software features to our products for customers worldwide.
Accelerate innovation and growth in a platform poised for new connectivity, safety, and utility.
Discover why a career with Honeywell Aerospace is the opportunity you've been looking for.
Learn new technologies and prepare for your full-on design/coding role
Participate in design reviews, ensure products align to requirements and standards
Design & implement software tools that improve productivity
Work hands-on in our lab, debugging, making sure everything works properly
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
* US Citizen, Permanent Resident Alien or other status that allows work on ITAR/EAR programs.
* Understanding various software development life cycle
* Demonstrate the ability to develop efficient and high quality software
* Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
* Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
* Effective communicator
* Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
* Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
* Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
* Ability to code in multiple languages
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
* 1st Shift
* Continued Professional Development
* ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
* Job ID: HRD9962
* Category: Engineering
* Location: USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.