12 days ago
Boeing is seeking a Software Engineer in support of satellite software systems in their El Segundo, CA location.
* Develops and maintains code and integrates software components into a fully functional software system and assists with test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
* Supports software project management.
* Troubleshoots software issues and works under general supervision.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Space and Missile Systems
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification:
Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 3 or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
* 2+ years of performing server
software development in Java.
* 2+ years of experience developing ground control
* 1+ years of experience with SQL
* 1+ years of experience with validation
* Experience with software integration.
* Experience with XML.
* Experience with avionics control algorithms, hardware interfaces and I/O device drivers, networking, SQL and non-relational databases, web-based development.
* Java software development experience running in the JBoss / Wild-Fly service bus.
* Experience with Payload Command generation and Payload Telemetry processing.
* JUnit Test experience.
* Experience performing JAXB code development.
* Experience with TCP/IP data transfer.
Contingent Upon Program Award