6 months ago
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 1 Year contract
**MUST be a U.S. Citizen**
- Position is for a HCS FSW Contractor
- Contract labor to support our client, an aerospace company, with INCA and EDS in support of the Commercial Crew Program (CCP) and the Intermediate Cryogenic Propulsive Stage (ICPS) programs.
- Required to perform total embedded software product lifecycle development.
- The software engineer is required to execute requirements analysis, software design and implementation, and perform verification and validation tasks.
- Subcontractor will need to have an aerospace engineering background to be able to understand the physics of the systems (tank pressures, engines, actuators, avionics) being coded and to do the unit test review required to verify that the coding requirements have been satisfied in each test.
- Experience with the real-time embedded systems, Ada programming language, Linux operating system, and the Eclipse development environment is desired.
- This position will perform EDS and ICPS FSW development work scope which is short term in nature, with the primary effort finishing within one year.
-Bachelor's degree or higher required.