As a Software Release Engineer in our Software Integration Team, you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with our Engineering Development Team in an Agile Scrum development environment. Our mission is to leverage the power of Continuous Integration to drive releases to our customers. You will work to drive Automation improvements in our Continuous Integration infrastructure to support Continuous Test throughout the product delivery lifecycle.
Software Release Engineers work with the developers, creating reliable and comprehensive automated tests. Driving new development tool integration in our processes and maximizing the Agile Cost of Quality benefit in our product deliverables.
We seek individuals who can:
The Boeing Company Electronic and Sensor Solutions (E&SS) includes two wholly owned subsidiaries, Argon ST and Digital Receiver Technology, Inc. (DRT), specializing in ISR systems deployed in air, land and sea environments. The organization is focused on building the advanced electronic payloads that are carried by the men and women serving our country and developing the hardware and software used in tactical communications intelligence equipment (COMINT). We are a leader in developing software defined radios and the detection and exploitation of radio frequency communication signals. The team leverages the Agile software development process and is made up of quick response teams.
Typical Education and Experience
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 3 or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Basic Qualifications (Required)
• Version control system (VCS) administration for SVN and GIT
Software integration experience
• Multi-platform, multi-processor software system product delivery experience
• The ability to obtain a Top Secret /SCI US Security Clearance post hire
• Atlassian Tools (Jira, Confluence) experience
• Source code branching strategy and patterns experience
• Java dependency management experience
• System administration and development experience in a Windows environment
• Experience with Windows Shell scripting or Python
• Experience with Gradle or Maven, or Ant+Ivy
• Experience with Jenkins Build Server
• Experience with Artifactory
• Programming proficiency in C, C++, Java, Python, Node.js, Installshield, and NSIS.
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.