THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE!
This contract focuses on Mission-Talent Alignment requirements to populate and maintain a data lake from a variety of enterprise sources, architect the data in the latke to be usable for MTA analytics, and serve the data and analytics into the MTA User Interface and other MTA dashboards. As a result, NGA will be better enable to define mission requirements through quantitative analysis, and match mission requirements with individual and aggregate talent strategies.
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics is seeking a Software Engineer/Programmer to join their high-caliber team that is focused on open-source software development supporting an enterprise platform.
Specific duties include:
- Transition the existing Singularity platform into the customer's approved Visualization, Analytics, Data Lake (VANDL)/Common Analytic Environment (CAE).
- Provides a standard application program interface (API) for business intelligence collection; an existing live data set with current consumers; and an environment and user interface for analytics and visualization.
- Develop Slipstream from an initial InnoVision prototype into an operational capability. Slipstream builds upon Singularity to enhance data stream capabilities, and to add critical user capabilities for architecting, governing, accessing, and publishing data from the data lake. Slipstream provides CAE users the ability to access the value of the data in the lake.
- Lead a team of developers to move Singularity code and data from the Lab Environment into another platform.
- Lead a team of developers to develop Slipstream from an initial InnoVision prototype into an operational capability in the VANDL/CAE.
- Interface and coordinate with all team members to enable the technical interface between Singularity and Slipstream and other systems.
- Perform a variety of engineering programming tasks to support stated goals in 1.11.8.
- Analyze the requirements and design, code, integrate and test the software solution to the current code baseline. As additional code is written, further integration shall be required.
- Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience, Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.