7 months ago
The Boeing Company is seeking a Spacecraft Operations Support Analyst to join our office in either Springfield, Virginia OR Las Cruces, New Mexico.
The candidate will work at a spacecraft ground station as part of a Mission Operations team. The Command and control engineering team is responsible for all aspects of spacecraft operations and maintenance.
• Responsible for all aspects of spacecraft operations, mission planning and/or monitoring and trending the on-orbit spacecraft telemetry looking for adverse trends that could affect operations, as well as planning and execution of all required spacecraft maintenance and recovery from spacecraft anomalies.
• This position will coordinate with management and peers to ensure the integrity of high quality operational products, including procedures, tools, detailed event logging, and system configuration.
• This position will be required to analyze technical data, verify and sustain specific systems configuration in accordance with defined constraints and operational requirements.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Space and Launch
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 2 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
* Classroom or work related experience with aerospace engineering vehicles.
* This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
* (Pre-Start Employment) must have the ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI security clearance, and is contingent on clearance verification and customer concurrence.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
* May be required to work a variety of fluctuating shifts (to include 24x7), and may be required to complete a certification/qualification program.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award