4 months ago
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 58810BR Date posted 01/08/City Danbury
If you want to help make our world a better and safer place – in space, in the air, on the ground, in the sea – then ISR & Space Systems team may be the place for you. Every day we support the nation on the critical missions of warfighters and astronauts with cutting-edge technology, information, reconnaissance and life-support systems. Our mission is their safety and success.
We are currently seeking a Specialist, Financial Planning & Analysis in our Danbury office. The successful candidate will support the consolidation and reporting of the ISR&S P&L. Candidate will have the opportunity to interact with all levels of the organization including the senior leadership team. This role will provide exposure to a wide range of FP&A activities. Key responsibilities include:
* Manage the consolidation of financial actual results and forecasts for 10 sites. Coordinate reporting and metrics, monitoring performance to targets. Present results to senior management.
* Monitor results during monthly closing and forecasting cycles.
* Support the annual plan and strategic plan cycles to include consolidation of inputs, analysis and presentations
* Develop and maintain consistent reports and drive process improvements within function
* Interface with the UTAS FP&A team by providing timely and accurate financial data
* Assist with weekly and monthly Financial Profit Assurance updates by coordinating site results and analyzing variances from prior submissions
* Oversee FP&A monthly and quarterly deliverable schedule. Understand deliverables and provide guidance to sites as needed.
* Ad hoc analysis, tracking, measuring, reporting based on the needs of the ISR&S organization
* Special projects as required
In this role, you will be the primary person responsible for the Profit & Loss for ISR&S. You will present your financial analysis and key metrics to both ISR&S and UTAS management that will be used to make essential business decisions.
5 - 7 years of related experience with:
* Strong analytical and organizational skills
* Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
* Skills to manage multiple and varied tasks
* Ability to perform well under pressure and meet deadlines
* Knowledge of SAP and HFM, including retrieves preferred
* Skills in management presentation and PowerPoint
BA/BS degree in Finance, Business or related field of study
MBA, CPA or CMA a plus
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.