12 days ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
Get onboard the UTC Aerospace Operations and Supply Chain team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. Operations and Supply Chain employees have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
The UTAS Operations and Supply Chain International Trade Compliance (ITC) team manages and oversees UTC Aerospace Systems level policy and process for exports and imports of commodities and technical data that occur by way of shipments, travel, on-site business meetings and other means. The successful candidate will be adaptable to regularly changing priorities and have some background in trade compliance. Responsibilities of the position will include interfacing with internal and external customers to ensure compliance with government regulations and UTC/UTAS policies related to international trade. Specifically, the successful candidate may:
* Support export authorizations, including licenses, agreements, and exemptions/exceptions
* Visitor reviews/approvals as necessary
* Identify ITC touch points
* Provide transactional support related to shipments, visitors, travel and facility management;
* Support data/document intensive activities such as audits, self assessment, investigations, and corrective actions;
* Support ITC training initiatives
* Support Operations and Supply Chain globally
* 2+ years of International Trade Compliance business experience
* 2+ years export authorizations, including licenses, agreements, and exemptions/exceptions
* Project management experience
* MS Office Experience – Excel(create/update spreadsheets, vlookup, pivot tables), Powerpoint(create/update presentations), Word(create/update/format documents)
* GTS(Global Trade Services)/SAP experience
* MS Excel experience - Macros
We will only accept applications from U.S. citizens for this job
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Bachelors degree required
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.