4 months ago
Specialist, Procurement – Goodrich Hoist and Winch
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 56146BR Date posted 11/03/City Brea
UTC Aerospace Systems is a world leader in developing, manufacturing, and supporting helicopter rescue hoist and aircraft cargo winch systems. The Goodrich Hoist and Winch Division produces both level wind and translating drum cable management systems that are used around the world for critical rescue missions by the U.S. and international armed and paramilitary forces, law enforcement, and homeland security. Our rescue hoists have field-proven success in high demand, extreme environment missions and have been instrumental in saving lives in several worldwide disaster relief efforts. Goodrich Rescue Systems has a continuous operating history of over 140 years since our beginnings as Western Gear Corporation.
* 4 years of related work experience in a manufacturing environment
* Strong communicator with leadership abilities and desire to move into a leadership role in the future
* Experienced negotiator with an understanding of contractual terms and conditions
* Utilizes lean principles, driver of improvement
* Proficient in SAP (or like MRP system) and Microsoft Office
Required – Bachelor’s Degree
Preferred – Master's Degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent studies
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.