3 months ago
Delta Air Lines leads the global travel industry with its SkyMiles loyalty program, delivering on a rich suite of benefits and experiences for over 100 million members worldwide. SkyMiles is core to Delta's thoughtful, reliable, and innovative brand promise, developing and rewarding high-value customers at every point along the travel journey. This year, U.S. News and World Report named SkyMiles a Best Travel Reward program moving to the #2 spot from #9 two years ago.
A wide variety of redemption options and unique experiences for members is key to keeping SkyMiles a leading loyalty program and continuing to differentiate from other loyalty programs - both in the airline and non-airline space. To continue to support this valuable revenue base, the SkyMiles team is seeking an individual to provide strategic analysis, initiative development and project management around our air and non-air redemptions portfolio. This role will regularly interact with commercial leaders within Delta.
This position will report directly to General Manager, SkyMiles Redemptions and will be based at Delta's Global Headquarters in Atlanta, GA.
* Optimize the value and experience we deliver to members redeeming miles while balancing the business implications of redemption and financial impact to Delta
* Conceptualize new redemption options with an eye towards building the loyalty program of the future
* Utilize data expertise and database knowledge to gather, analyze and synthesize redemption data into actionable decisions and recommendations
* Work alongside our Commercial partners (primarily Revenue Management, Marketing and SkyMiles Operations) to ideate, manage and promote current and future redemption opportunities and/or projects
* Provide analytical support surrounding both air and non-air redemption performance
* Perform ad hoc analysis as needed in support of SkyMiles goals and initiatives
* Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
* An undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Management, or a related field required
* 3+ years of relevant experience required
* Previous experience in analytical, statistical, or financial reporting functions highly preferred
* Revenue Management, Network Planning, or financial management experience preferred
* Should have excellent creative and analytical skills
* Strong business acumen and the ability to synthesize data and form actionable, meaningful recommendations in support of SkyMiles' and Delta's strategy
* Strong project and relationship management skills and the ability to also work independently
* Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
* Proven passion for the business, intrinsic motivation, and positive energy
* Systems comfort and knowledge a must
* Skilled experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Hyperion/Brio and SAS/SQL highly preferred
* Ability to work in an autonomous environment and manage several responsibilities that demand a high degree of initiative, drive, and time management