9 months ago
Specialist - Structural Designer-MON14212
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Lead innovative cost reduction concepts and support their implementation.
- Produce detail and installation drawings of structures by ensuring that you follow the Bombardier Engineering System (BES).
- Challenge the status quo by identify waste in over-quality or over-design.
- Act as an engineering focal for a multi-functional team.
- Support the program team with on-going cost reduction initiatives.
- Support supply chain with key negotiations, strategies and supplier interventions.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a college or University mechanical or aerospace engineering degree or equivalent with a minimum of fifteen (15) years of relevant experience.
- You also possesses or cumulate experience in:
- Design of aircraft structures with CATIA V5.
- Ability to understand complex engineering issues
- General computer skills
- Knowledge of CATIA V5 is required.
- You must be a self-motivated person, a team player able to work under pressure and under a minimum of supervision.
- You also demonstrate an excellent track record of meeting your commitments with success.
- Being completely bilingual (French and English) is an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Structural Design
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 13.07.2017, 4:07:38 PM