7 months ago
Operations Training Support: Provide administrative support to squadron training shops. Provide training when required.
- Update data in Patriot Excalibur (or future equivalent systems) and locally-developed database systems as required.
- Interface with Host Aviation Resource management (HARM) Personnel to update the Aviation Resource Management Systems (ARMS) (or future equivalent systems to ARMS) as required.
- Review and update student/permanent party records, folders, and grade books per the applicable Air Force Instructions (AFI 11-202VI and AFI 11-2MDS-VI), associated MAJCOM Installation Supplements, and locally-developed guidance. Number of records will vary depending on unit manning/student throughput.
- Administer classes and exams as required and coordinate with scheduling to ensure crewmembers are scheduled for Crew Resource Management, Instructor Crew Resource Management, Instrument Refresher Course, and any other grounding or pre-deployment training requirements. Number of classes/exams will vary depending on unit manning/student throughput.
- Perform weekly individual grade book checks of personnel training and ancillary training requirements.
- Prepare and execute periodic training/testing plans for approval and scheduling.
- Provide weekly updates to Squadron leadership containing the flight and readiness status of personnel to facilitate tracking of duty status and performance report/decoration accomplishment.
- Coordinate with scheduling officer enabling them to maximize training opportunities in accordance with unit leadership guidance. Scheduling and training will be consistent with AFIs.
- Provide daily tracking of upgrade and continuation training accomplishment for the unit Operations Supervisor as well as, weekly summaries for the Operations Officer.
- Assist in the development of new curriculum and syllabi for aircrew and ground training.
- Generate the following reports/forms as required:
-- AF Form 4324, Aircraft Assignment/Aircrew Qualification Worksheet
-- Training Aids
-- Monthly Aircrew Qualification Level Summary (also known as the "Letter of Xs") and provide a copy o in-work and final documents to Wing Current Operations (OSS/OSO) and Wing Stand/Eval (OGV) NLT the last day of each month
-- Monthly and quarterly Ready Aircrew Program (RAP) inputs to wing OSS Training each quarter
-- RAP reporting as required by the current RAP tasking message
-- Monthly summary of aircrew probation/regression status
-- Grade Book report
- Must posses a Secret Clearance or have previously held a Secrete Clearance which has expired (not been revoked)
- Must possess a minimum of two years experience working with Patriot Excalibur (or similar proprietary scheduling program).
- Must posses a minimum of two years experience working with Microsoft Access, Excel, and SharePoint
-Must posses a minimum of two years experience working in a Squadron, Group, and/or Wing training program or three years of experience working in a DoD Flying Squadron, Group, and/or Wing equivalent training program.
Doss Aviation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status or disability.