8 months ago
162733, Sr. Engineer - CA -
Job Title: Sr. Engineer - CA
Region: CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
City: Canoga Park
Rate: Up to $50.00 DOE
Duration: 7 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sr. Engineer for an opening in Canoga Park, CA
- Design and development of flight and ground test instrumentation (temperature, pressure, speed, vibration and position sensor) to be used in liquid propulsion engine systems.
- Coordination of activities including hardware fabrication support with other internal organizations such as component engineering, manufacturing, quality, and test.
- Perform instrumentation test data processing and analysis as required in support of liquid rocket engine hot-fire testing and/or component testing
- 7+ years of Instrumentation design/development experience in sensor development including temperature, pressure, speed, displacement, position, flow and vibration sensors.
- Candidates must have experience with designing and developing sensors (temperature, pressure, speed, displacement, position, flow, vibration, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with data acquisition systems, data processing and signal conditioning
Accredited BS degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace engineering or Physics. MS degree preferred.
FULL TIME/1ST SHIFT
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Debbie Aubert at email@example.com
343 Main Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (x250 orx250