5 months ago
Sr Field Service Representative
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 47729BR Date posted 04/21/City Chula Vista
Country United States
United Technologies Aerospace Systems (UTAS) Supply Chain - has an immediate opening for a Senior Field Representative within our Tactical Procurement Organization. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with strong people and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will be an integral part of Supply Chain Management within our production and out of production programs. Being a Field Representative core performer in Supply Chain will require direct interface with suppliers throughout our Supply Chain as well as program leadership, engineering, production control and customers. The candidate must be able to provide delivery assurance, real time problem resolution and use their experience and industry leading tools to ensure 100% on-time delivery and quality. Robust supplier management is a must. Phone attendance at Supplier Watch List and program material status meetings will be required. Time management skills and the ability to handle high volumes of work in a fast paced environment are essential. Excellent communication skills are a must. This position will also require the candidate to be an ACE (Achieving Competitive Excellence) participant and advocate. Participation in ACE/Continuous Improvement events and activities will be required.
Qualifications Preferred Experience:
- Experience in the Aerospace industry.
- SAP proficiency.
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement
Education Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management or related field, with 4-7+ years related experience, or Master's Degree in relevant field and 2-5+ years related experience.
- Thorough knowledge of Supply Chain processes.
- Understanding of contract structures, business terms and conditions.
- Proficient in Excel, Power Point, Project and MRP/ERP systems.
- Thorough knowledge of Project Management.
- Works well in a team environment, highly motivated.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong people / interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Work independently, remain calm under pressure and deal with ambiguity.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.