7 months ago
Sr. International Trade Compliance Analyst
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 54366BR Date posted 09/27/City Westford
Do you have what it takes to push the boundaries of game-changing technologies, deliver results while working with a diverse team of talented individuals, and challenge yourself knowing that what we do matters to the Warfighter? Are you Mission Ready? This job is for you!
We at ISR & Space Systems are world leaders in high altitude electro-optical sensors, employed by the U.S. and foreign military in time critical intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance operations. Our passion for supporting the Warfighters and their mission demands excellence in everything we do, from the talent we recruit to the highly-engineered systems we deliver. We value people, integrity, ideas and performance.
ISR & Space Systems provides products and services to global government and commercial markets that enable mission success in space, in the air, at sea and on the ground. The Airborne segment, headquartered in Westford MA, designs and manufactures products providing actionable intelligence through surveillance and reconnaissance solutions, including products for small unmanned airborne systems.
The Senior Analyst, International Trade Compliance (ITC) will provide site level ITC support for the overall ITC compliance program at the Westford, MA site within the Airborne segment of the Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (ISR) & Space Systems Strategic Business Unit (SBU).
Incumbent’s responsibilities will generally focus the following:
* Prepare and manage export authorizations, including ITAR licenses, agreements and exemptions
* Provide day-to-day transactional support related to shipments, foreign visitors, and international travel
* Support the safeguarding of technical data and hardware through use of technology management tools and file transfers
* Interact with Customs Brokers and/or Freight Forwarders to ensure that export documentation, AES filings, and other Import activities are properly executed
* Support ITC investigations and disclosures and timely completion of related corrective actions
* Perform regular audits of export authorizations and AES filings
* Interface with internal/external customers to ensure compliance with import/export regulations and UTC/UTAS policies and procedures
* Candidate must have experience in ITAR licenses, agreements and exemptions.
* Candidate must have experience in EAR licenses and exceptions
* Experience in supporting related shipment, foreign visitors & international travel.
* Knowledge of safeguarding technical data
* AES Filings are properly executed as required.
* Strong internal and external customer service is required.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills is required.
* The ability to manage competing priorities and meet multiple goals, plans and milestones is required.
* Demonstrated understanding and working knowledge of U.S. import/export regulations is required.
* Experience working in a global, matrixed organization preferred
* ACE Associate preferred (UTC specific) / Continuous Improvement
* SAP/GTS experience preferred
* Candidate must be a US Person (US Citizen or Green Card)
B.S/B.A. is highly preferred with 4-7 years of experience within ITC (ITAR & EAR) arena.
AS/AA – candidate must have 8+12 years of experience within ITC (ITAR & EAR) arena.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.