3 months ago
Sr ISC Project Management Specialist
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Oversee and direct operations within Honeywell Aerospace and be part of overseeing and directing operations for world-class integrated supply chain projects. You will assess project issues and develop enhanced resolutions to meet or exceed productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction goals and objectives. You will develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with key stakeholders.
* Provide industry and functional expertise and insight to guide and advise the key stakeholders.
* Use your agility and ability to support clients to roll out programs, achieve metrics and track milestones.
* Inspire and influence key stakeholders to drive changes to ensure projects meet time, cost and quality objectives.
Drive and execute new initiatives
Develop integrated plans
Support the MOS
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Supply Chain, Engineering or other technical related discipline
* Lean expert or Black belt
* Some project management or ISC Experience
* Global company working experience
* Professional in Microsoft Office
* Lead/drive change, and influence/mentor others
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
* Continued Professional Development
* 1st Shift
* Some Travel Required
* Job ID: HRD5012
* Category: Integrated Supply Chain
* Location: ., Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA or any Honeywell Aerospace facility in the US
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.