about 1 year ago
What does a Sr. Java Developer do for Allegiant?
Provide a brief description of the general nature of the position; an overview of why the job exists; and what the job is to accomplish.
* This position is responsible for playing the lead developer role in the successful implementation, integration, and maintenance of Allegiant Air’s SailPoint IdentityIQ implementation. You are a strong team player, but can also work very independent. You
have strong analytic and problem identification skills, and can dive into the code quickly to identify problems.
What are some of the daily duties of a Sr. Java Developer?
* Develop new features according to business requirements.
* Bug fixing according to JIRA bug reporting.
* Help maintain code quality and documentation.
* Estimate work on new requirements before implementation.
* Assist development manager in planning new development and releases.
* Act as a lead developer for IIQ sailpoint implementation.
What are the minimum requirements to be a Java Developer?
* 7-10+ years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator. This should include 5+ years of enterprise software implementation experience.
* Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
* Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
* Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
* Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
* Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft) a plus.
* Experience with RBAC and Identity and Access Management policy development.
* Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, Novell) a plus.
* Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners.
* Security software or internal IT audit experience a plus.
What other skills, knowledge, and qualifications are needed to be an Sr. Java Developer?
* Describe the type and level of skills and knowledge required to handle the job’s responsibilities.
What are the physical requirements of a Sr. Java Developer if applicable
* Indicate the typical physical and/or environmental demands required to effectively handle the job responsibilities.
Allegiant is an equal opportunity employer and will not unlawfully discriminate against qualified applicants or Team Members with respect to any terms or conditions of employment based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation,
age, religion, creed, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, military service status, protected veterans, union/non-union activity, citizenship status, or other characteristic protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.