8 days ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
Today, the fully integrated landing systems we design, test and manufacture help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely. But we aren’t satisfied with today’s success. Our global Landing Systems team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
* Manage SAP MM, QM, PI, SCM & Poland site support for Landing Systems.
* Manage a team of 3+ SAP Business Analysts and or BW Analysts located at multiple sites within Landing Systems.
* Understand technical background and facilitate the SAP help desk ticketing and resolution process for trouble tickets assigned to manager’s functional area.
* Ensure that system fixes and/or changes to address SAP problems do not adversely affect other business processes in their functional area, other functional areas or other SBU teams.
* Ensure knowledge transfer is conducted within the team, organization and the business for changes to their application area.
* Ensure proper Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are adhered to for help desk SAP ticket management.
* Consolidate and prioritize SAP system enhancements and represent the SBU on Enterprise functional advisory boards as necessary.
* Develop and deliver SAP end user documentation, processes and training as needed by the SBU.
* Provide consultation to users regarding processes and procedures and to ensure business is getting efficiencies out of SAP, in support of ACE activities.
* Ensure consistent SAP business practices are aligned with business policies & procedures.
* Act as a liaison between Landing Systems, SAP Service Delivery and UTAS Central to identify global SAP issues, resolve problems and escalate to senior management staff, including KLT/SLT when appropriate.
* Act as project leader for implementation of any new Landing Systems strategic initiatives.
* Perform system regression testing for new releases or upgrades to SAP.
* Manage SAP user security administration for Landing Systems MM, QM, PI & SCM functional areas.
* Have a strong, demonstrated commitment to customer service and be committed to pro-active review of processes and procedures to continually enhance SAP service quality, service delivery and support.
* 6+ years’ of SAP hands on experience in SAP MM, QM, PI & SCM with Bachelors’ degree or 5+ years’ of SAP hands on experience in SAP MM, QM, PI & SCM with advanced degree
* 3+ years’ prior staff management experience.
* 25% travel to all sites and locations
* Other SAP functional areas are a plus.
* Master's degree
* Prior experience implementing an SAP system or other large scale project.
* Proven decision making and administrative abilities.
* Ability to lead, attract and retain functionally diverse teams, and to guide and motivate support team members.
* SAP BW experience a plus.
* Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
* Strong customer relationship management skills.
* Excellent communications and presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers and within all levels of management.
* Strong time management skills and the ability to multi-task
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Bachelor's degree
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.