4 months ago
This position will be providing support to the small business office by filing ISRs and SSRs for small business reporting. The position will be responsible for data gathering for small business reporting, subcontract reporting, and other procurement performance measurements. This position will be responsible for drafting, reviewing and supporting Small Business Subcontracting Plans and Participation Plans for proposals efforts. This position requires a strong understanding of the FAR & DFARS as it relates to small business. This position will also have duties to include the following:
· Acts as an expert in providing support and assistance in proposals where there is a small business/supplier diversity requirement.
· Responsible for coordinating the data gathering with Contracts, Procurement and the Program Manager for reporting the ISRs and SSRs into the ESRS system. Maintains reporting documents, files, correspondence, meeting minutes and other appropriate and applicable documents, databases and corresponding logs.
· Responsible for reporting on a corporate level all small business requirements to include Executive level pertinent data.
· Occasionally attends outreach, trade fairs and various events to identify qualified small and diverse businesses as well as the planning of outreach sessions for small businesses. Reaches out to SB trade associations and BD organizations to build relationships and support for outreach events.
· Administers subcontracting plan and analyzes and reviews subcontracting goals to identify areas of improvement or revision and to determine corporate risk, changes in relationships, law, etc.; works with necessary subcontract or contract personnel to prepare and provide alternative approaches to mitigate risk.
· Reviews and monitors the subcontracting plan for the utilization of Small Businesses in accordance with contract requirements. Assists in monitoring subcontracting performance to achieve overall subcontracting plan goals at a contract level.
· Participate in proposal development, including writing, editing, review and approval of small business subcontracting plans, participation plans and writing relevant portions of proposal text.
· Assists with the development of subcontract agreements/purchase orders to include the procurement of specialized materials, equipment and services.
· Assist with the development of mentor protégé relationships along with experience working with Joint Venture partnerships
· Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested
· Position will be allowed to work both remotely and flexibly.
· Bachelor's Degree with 10 years of experience in federal contract administration/procurement experience or Associate’s Degree with 14 years of experience in federal contract administration/procurement experience or High School Diploma or Equivalent with 18 years of experience in federal contract administration/procurement experience
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Must have ability to develop professional relationships with management, peers, vendors, subcontractors and customers.
· Must have previous experience working in a CPSR environment
Physical Requirements: Primarily office environment. Must have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading. Must be able to work primarily with fingers such as typing. Must be able to communicate effectively.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity.
US Security Clearance Required: None
: Day - 1st
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
: Division - Vertex-20000074
: Mar 1, 2018, 4:59:00 PM