5 months ago
Sr Product Design Engineer
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will collaborate across Honeywell Aerospace engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will participate in all phases of product development and will be a coach and mentor to less experienced engineers.
Refine your engineering talents in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies.
Leads world-class project teams to establish effective solutions to complex engineering problems.
Improve the world by leading teams that develop modern solutions to complex problems.
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace
* Due to US export control laws must be a US Citizen, permanent resident or have protected status
* Degree in engineering or other related field
* Extensive years of engineering experience
* Manufacturing processes: Casting/machinery
* Knowledge of manufacturing processes and inspection methods used to fabricate gas turbine engine components is desired.
* Familiarity with ASME Y14.5 and experience creating engineering detail drawings and assemblies is a plus.
* Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
* Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
* Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
* Demonstrated mastery experience with design tools appropriate for the field (CAD, FEA)
* Demonstrated leadership experience in coordinating and overseeing successful projects
Honeywell Aerospace Overview
* Relocation Provided
* Some Travel Required
* Continued Professional Development
* Job ID: HRD10015
* Category: Engineering
* Location: 111 S 34th St., Phoenix, AZ USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.