4 months ago
Sr Software Engineer
Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell Aerospace. You will use your experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
Identify and propose technical improvements using your software engineering knowledge and principals
Accelerate innovation and growth, teaming with the world's most talented engineers
We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Honeywell is the opportunity you've been looking for
Requirements and design
Software architecture and coding
Testing & Analytical skills
Ability to code in multiple languages
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelors degree in Science
* Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
* Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
* Effective communicator
* Experience in C, C++,C#, Windows IDE, HTML, and SQL
* Experience in Agile Frameworks
* Understanding various software development lifecycle
* Some relevant experience
* Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
* Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
* Wide degree of creativity and latitude
* Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell Aerospace Overview
* 1st Shift
* Some Travel Required
* Continued Professional Development
* Job ID: HRD9514
* Category: Engineering
* Location: 2600 Ridgeway Pkway, Minneapolis , MN USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.