|Title||Sr. Strategic Pricing Analyst|
Denver-based Frontier Airlines is proud to be one of the nation’s premier low cost airlines and our cost-conscious model focuses on offering our passengers ‘Low Fares Done Right’. At Frontier, we are committed not only to providing an affordable, “unbundled” fare that makes air travel accessible to everyone, but also to ensuring that our passengers reach their destination safely, on time, and receive friendly service along the way. Because of our wildly popular model and strong corporate governance, we are experiencing unprecedented growth and always looking for new people to join our team.
Frontier is looking for a SR Strategic Pricing Analyst. This position will develop tactical and strategic pricing initiatives in order to maximize the overall passenger revenue to benefit Frontier Airlines. This position will initiate fare changes; makes recommendations in all aspects of fare filings including published, private, negotiated and codeshare.
· Provides direction to analysts to focus on evaluating market strengths and weaknesses
· Audits and monitors individual progress towards departmental goals
· Ensures that analysts appropriately bucket fares correctly to meet market strategies
· Prepares and delivers presentations to analysts and management regarding strategic initiatives and results
· Analyzes sale performance and creates forecasts for future sales maximization and revenue impact
· Coordinates initiatives between pricing/revenue analysts and specialists
· Mentors analysts on market demand from both internal and external influences in order to develop sound market pricing strategies which will maximize revenues
· Continued development/refinement and training in the ATPCO and Navitaire
· Ensures that ATPCO/Navitaire applications have achieved desired results
· Interacts with group desk, pricing, and various departments in order to maximize revenues
· Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Aviation Management or related field or equivalent airline experience.
· At least 4 years previous airline experience within the areas of Pricing and/or Revenue Management
· Previous knowledge and experience with PROS revenue management system
· Possesses sound decision making skills
· Understands and uses advanced ATPCO/Navitaire tools
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices of RM theory
· Ability to diagnose pricing components.
· Ability to work under only general direction with latitude in planning activities to accomplish objectives.
· Highly motivated, strong leadership
· Strong analytical skills, communications and interpersonal skills.
· Working knowledge of Revenue Management theory and systems preferred
· Strong knowledge of airline pricing structures, rules and strategies
· Experience with CRS and RM systems
· Strong understanding of fares/rules/taxes surcharges/PFC’s and all pricing components
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.