Denver-based Frontier Airlines is proud to be one of the nation’s premier low cost airlines and our cost-conscious model focuses on offering our passengers ‘Low Fares Done Right’. At Frontier, we are committed not only to providing an affordable, “unbundled” fare that makes air travel accessible to everyone, but also to ensuring that our passengers reach their destination safely, on time, and receive friendly service along the way. Because of our wildly popular model and strong corporate governance, we are experiencing unprecedented growth and always looking for new people to join our team.
Frontier is looking for a SR Strategic Pricing Analyst. This position will develop tactical and strategic pricing initiatives in order to maximize the overall passenger revenue to benefit Frontier Airlines. This position will initiate fare changes; makes recommendations in all aspects of fare filings including published, private, negotiated and codeshare.
· Provides direction to analysts to focus on evaluating market strengths and weaknesses
· Audits and monitors individual progress towards departmental goals
· Ensures that analysts appropriately bucket fares correctly to meet market strategies
· Prepares and delivers presentations to analysts and management regarding strategic initiatives and results
· Analyzes sale performance and creates forecasts for future sales maximization and revenue impact
· Coordinates initiatives between pricing/revenue analysts and specialists
· Mentors analysts on market demand from both internal and external influences in order to develop sound market pricing strategies which will maximize revenues
· Continued development/refinement and training in the ATPCO and Navitaire
· Ensures that ATPCO/Navitaire applications have achieved desired results
· Interacts with group desk, pricing, and various departments in order to maximize revenues