5 months ago
Sr. Systems Engineer
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex test systems within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.
Apply engineer knowledge, tools, and principals to develop and maintain test control and data acquisition systems reducing product testing cost, cycle time and improving efficiency
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering
* Experience programming using LabView for mechanical testing of products
* Significant years of experience in aerospace mechanical products development testing
* MatLab/Simulink experience
* Knowledge of instrumentation technology for monitoring and controlling pressure, temperature, and flow of pneumatic and liquid systems, as well as AC and DC power control and measurement.
* Experience developing automated test or process facility control and data acquisition systems
* Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
* Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
* Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
* Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
* Ability to adapt dictated by project changes
* Multi-tasking and the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Honeywell Aerospace Overview
* Continued Professional Development
* 1st Shift
* ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
* Job ID: HRD10143
* Category: Engineering
* Location: Torrance, CA USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.