4 months ago
Sr. Systems Engineer, Weather Radar
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life. This is a pipeline requisition for future business needs.
Apply engineer knowledge, tools, and principals to develop systems.
Design high tech systems.
Innovate and design systems that increase aviation safety.
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Atmospheric Sciences, &/or Physics
* Knowledge of weather radar & aviation weather hazards
* Knowledge of the systems development life-cycle
* Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
* Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
* Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
* Ability to adapt dictated by project changes
* Multi-tasking and the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Honeywell Aerospace Overview
* Some Travel Required
* Continued Professional Development
* 1st Shift
* Job ID: HRD15513
* Category: Engineering
* Location: 15001 NE 36th Street, Redmond, WA 98052 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.