7 months ago
Location: San Francisco (HQ).
Boutique Air allows passengers to fly private for the cost of commercial, and we're currently looking for a detail-oriented new team member with a positive and professional attitude to support the extraordinary growth of our network. This team member will assist with accounting tasks as part of a small team in our San Francisco HQ.
You'll be expected to:
* Have a minimum of 2 years of bookeeping/accounting-related work experience
* College degree in accounting or finance
* 1-2 years of Xero experience
* Ability to professionally communicate via email, phone and written correspondence and interact with vendors and company staff
* Have a strong working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel
* Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment with attention to detail and confidentiality
* Have excellent administrative and follow-up skills
* Have the ability to work both independently as well as a team in order to meet important deadlines
* Exhibit a professional attitude, good organization skills and have the ability to work well with others
Please extend an application if you're interested in joining our team!