9 months ago
Performs general accounting tasks for the Revenue Accounting function, in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and practices.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Prepares and reviews JVs for account adjustment
* Reconciles employee receivable customer accounts
* Reviews, researches and resolves accounting system error reports
* Follows up on reconciling issues within established timeframes.
* Prepares and publishes monthly and ad-hoc reports and analysis.
* Assists in preparing monthly aging fluctuation explanations.
* Performs auditing tasks, as necessary.
* Performs other related duties and projects, are required.
* Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance or related field or equivalent experience/training.
* Three or more years of professional accounting experience preferred.
* Must be able to use problem solving and deductive reasoning skills to solve complex problems, with limited data sources.
* Strong SAP skills and background.
* Proficient in the use of PC applications including Microsoft Windows, Excel, Access and Word.
* Must be self-motivated, with strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize work, be detail-oriented and meet deadlines.
* Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Works with limited guidance.
* Willing to perform repetitive tasks.
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 11664
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
Accounting, Revenue, ERP, Accounts Receivable, SAP, Finance, Technology