10 days ago
The Boeing Company is looking for a Staff Analyst to join our team for our China Lake, CA location. The ideal candidate is a leader who is a quick learner, detail orientated and looking to grow with our organization.
· Collects and assembles data from multiple sources.
· Conducts research and assists with the evaluation of organizational issues.
· Supports leadership in the strategic intent and directional focus of large facilitated meetings and events.
· Summarizes and reviews documentation and develops informational or technical materials.
· Gathers customer requirements for projects. Develops and maintains the project schedule, monitors and tracks execution of the plan.
· Works with the team to plan and execute employee-related activities and initiatives.
· Plans and coordinates group-level facility requirements.
· Provides status reports.
· Maintains and tracks training requirements.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world
Engineering Test and Tech
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
· Three years’ experience performing Staff Analyst or business operations role.
· Experience with data entry
· In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Software and Adobe Creative Suite
Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position is located in China Lake, CA and does not offer relocation assistance. Applicants must reside in area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award