8 months ago
Job Description: The SEAA will be responsible for the management, tracking and monitoring of all administrative aspects of the unit aircrew Standardization and Evaluations (Stan/Eval) Program. Individual will be responsible for ensuring that required documentation, coordination, and filing of Stan/Eval forms are completed without errors in accordance with Air Force Instructions and other applicable unit and regulatory guidance. Producing periodic reports (weekly, quarterly, and annual) on the Stan/Eval programs and attend all meetings related to Stan/Eval functions. Effective checklist usage, record-keeping, and a high level of attention to detail are essential to success in this dynamic and fluid work environment.
Responsibilities: Specific tasks include:
• Monitor all administrative aspects of the Squadron Stan/Eval Program and interface and coordinate with other agencies and MAJCOMs as required by AFI 11-202 Vol. 2, AFI 112HC-130 Vol. 2, and local 23WG subordinate unit guidance.
• Manage and monitor processing, tracking, and documentation of all Stan/Eval forms.
• Manage Flight Evaluation Folders (FEF) to ensure compliance with directives
• Manage Checkride-In-Progress (CIP) folders
• Provide input to track trends and problems from evaluator feedback and any noted regulatory shortfalls.
• Attend all Stan/Eval Boards and produce slides for the meetings
• Produce continuity and process guidance through checklists, folders, or any other medium that facilitates training of temporary or newly assigned personnel on Stan/Eval duties and processes.
• Ensure Stan/Eval programs and documentation are ready for inspection during Staff Assistance Visits (SAV) and Unit Compliance Inspections (UCI).
• Work with the required base database management teams to correct any new or existing data errors to ensure fidelity and completeness of Stan/Eval database interfaces. This includes maintenance of PEX databases.
• Prepare slides for the Commander’s weekly staff meeting.
• Monitor the progress and ensure compliance with the No-Notice Program.
• Maintain the Squadron publications/FCIF library in accordance with applicable regulations.
• Assist with inputting SRFs (Squadron Read Files) into PEX as needed.
• Publish a monthly Letter of Xs showing all crew positions, qualifications, certifications, etc. on the last duty day of the month.
• Other duties as assigned
• Knowledge of principles, policies, procedures and training requirements, computer systems and products, general working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, and knowledge of detailed processes involved with AF standardization and evaluation programs.
• General working knowledge of the computer application Patriot Excalibur (PEX).
• Individual shall have a minimum of one (1) year experience in standardization and evaluation or equivalent military experience directly related to unit standardization and evaluation responsibilities.
• Individual must be able to obtain a Restricted Area Line Badge.
• Must have or be able to obtain a “Secret” security clearance and be capable of obtaining a SIPRNET account within 30 days of clearance.
• For entry and retention of position: the ability to speak English clearly and distinctly, able to operate computer systems, and the ability to multi-task.
• Completion of high school or general educational development equivalency is mandatory.
• Competence with computer systems is essential.
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
• Microsoft Access experience is highly desired, but not required.
• Experience as an aircrew member is preferred.
This position is contingent upon contract award
Doss Aviation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status or disability.
4 months ago
only 10 days until close
19 days ago
only 11 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close