4 months ago
Basic Function: Station Agent I provides basic customer service and aircraft handling duties related to check-in, processing of customer and the loading and unloading, marshaling of aircraft. These duties may also include fueling and deicing/anti-icing and grooming in some locations.
1. High School diploma or equivalent required.
2. Must be at least 18 years old.
3. Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
4. Customer service experience preferred.
5. Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to get along with others.
6. Flexible to work varied shifts, weekends, holidays, required.
7. Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis, required.
8. Able to obtain airport security clearance, required.
9. Able to adapt to performing work according to set procedures.
10. Able to anticipate needs of others in a fast-paced environment.
11. Able to work at constant and quick pace for up to 2 hours at one time.
12. Must have good attendance and punctuality record.
13. Must have good written and verbal skills.
14. Must be able to work in changing elements.
15. Must be team oriented.
16. Must be able to do multiple job functions.
17. Able to actively promote and personally observe safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
1. Check-in passengers and baggage.
2. Load; unload aircraft in accordance with PenAir procedures and instruction received.
3. Immediately report to Lead or Manager incidents that result in personal injury, damage to equipment, aircraft or passengers.
4. Manage flight activities such as seat assignments, boarding announcements and flight information for passengers.
5. Accurately collect fares and excess baggage charges.
6. Perform customer service function in a knowledgeable, safe and efficient manner.
7. Operate GSE (ground support equipment) in accordance with Company procedures and instructions.
8. Handle baggage and Company property in safe and effective manner.
9. Other duties assigned by the Customer Service Manager or Station Agent Lead in accordance with the Customer Service and Ramp Service manuals.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.