This is a recruitment for a Station Manager located in Galena, Alaska. This position is a full time, benefit eligible position. Wage DOE. This position will report to the Director of Stations in all matters related to the conduct and development of company business at the Galena station. NOTE: Housing is NOT provided for this position. Applicants must be able to obtain and reside in their own personal residence without assistance from Ravn Air Group.
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
1.Minimum five years supervisory experience preferred, preferably in the airline industry.
2. High School Diploma required; continuing certification classes with emphasis in operational management strongly preferred.
3. Strong supervisory and problem solving skills. Ability to multi-task, work independently, adapting to fluctuating workloads and priorities.
4. Maintain a high standard for conscientious and courteous customer service to internal and external customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES:
1. Administration of safe, productive and professional station operations.
2. Oversight of station safety to include responsibility for daily ramp safety inspections; hazard identifications; conducting monthly safety meetings; investigating all accidents/incidents at the Nome station, maintaining a safe and secure environment for all employees and customers.
3. Responsible for personnel management to include hiring, discipline and termination; staff scheduling and vacation planning; completion of training for assigned duties to include necessary recurrent training; ensure employees are performing duties in a safe and efficient manner that complies with company and regulatory policies and procedures.
4. Responsible for payroll of all station personnel including Village agents.
5. Acts as liaison on behalf of the company to various local customers, vendors and community organizations.
6. Responsible for security access to pertinent areas at the base level. Including all applicable badging, OSHA requirements and pre-hire paperwork.
7. Responsible for informing the maintenance department of any vehicle and building needs - to include equipment and/or facility maintenance or repairs, in a timely manner.
8. Responsible for oversight of financial administration to include working within the station budget; reconciliation of employee timesheets; coding and approving station expenses.