4 months ago
Job Code :
Hollywood FL US 33021
Job Type :
Career Level :
High School or equivalent
Job Description :
For over 60 years HEICO has thrived by serving niche segments of the aerospace, defense, and electronics industries by providing innovative and cost-saving products and services. HEICO Aerospace’s high-energy culture focuses our Team Members’ on providing high quality products and services to our customer base, which is made up of most of the world’s airlines. Our “work hard, play hard” approach creates a dynamic environment that continually challenges our team members to perform their best. Forbes Magazine recently ranked HEICO as one of the 200 “Best Small Companies” and 200 “Hot Shot Stocks”.
Jet Avion is looking for a Stockroom Clerk who is responsible for accurately picking parts from stock for all jobs from pick lists, staging materials for jobs and assisting Stockroom Lead with cycle counting and storage of inventory.
* Responsible for pulling parts from inventory for work orders.
* Performs accurate inventory checks as directed.
* Maintain documentation related to parts.
* Utilize computer systems and printers (e.g. recording inventory transactions, generate labels).
* Organize and maintain stockroom area.
* Maintain appropriate levels of supplies; replenish as needed.
* Recognize & take steps to resolve inventory discrepancies/work area issues.
* Assist Shipping & Receiving, as needed.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements :
EDUCATION AND REQUIREMENTS
* High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required.
* At least 1 year of experience of warehouse/stockroom experience
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
* Current forklift license preferred (not required)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS OR ABILITIES
* Language/Communication Skills: Must be fluent and able to read and write English. Ability to read and interpret documents such as emails, report and correspondence. Ability to communicate orally and in writing. Excellent communication skills.
* Computer Skills: Moderate computer knowledge of Microsoft suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
* Math Skills: Ability to use mathematics to solve problems.
* Reasoning Skills: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to problem solve and provide solutions.
* Organizational Skills: Strong organizational skills, strict attention to details and ability to multitask and prioritize as necessary, with minimal supervisory direction. Must be flexible in handling multiple tasks.
* Interpersonal Skills: Must work well with others.
* Strong Work Ethic: Willingness to work hard and long hours, when needed. Must be available to work overtime and some Saturdays, as needed.
* Technical Skills: Ability to operate a fork lift truck and get certified, preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, will be required to sit, use hands to finger, talk or hear and required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Must be able to lift and/move up to 75 lbs. Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance version, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perceptions and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Example: metal manufacturing machinery, large earth-moving equipment, forklifts, etc.