4 months ago
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that allows you to combine your passion for learning with the chance to develop your skills and grow your career? Challenge, reward and opportunity; PAL Aerospace is committed to offering them all. PAL Aerospace is accepting applications for a motivated and energetic Stores Clerk to join our team in St. John's, NL.
As a Stores Clerk, you will be required to deal effectively in a high volume, fast-paced environment preparing and processing waybills, packing slips, work orders and related documentation to expedite shipments through a computerized inventory system. In this role you will also be responsible for restocking shelves, issuing aircraft parts and supplies, properly protecting materials with sufficient packing, assisting in the inventory controls of materials by reordering when necessary. The Stores Clerk will assist in the control of the receiving, issuing and crediting of items on the Inventory Control System.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Entering Data into Company Database;
* Maintaining Spreadsheets;
* Issuing parts;
* Stock purchasing;
* Other duties as assigned.
* Previous parts, inventory, and/or warehouse work experience would be considered an asset;
* Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
* Excellent computer skills; experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel are essential;
* Strong attention to detail, ability to meet regular deadlines and effective time management is required;
* Exceptional organizational skills;
* An ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
* Ability to work flexible hours and shift work.