6 months ago
Apply by Date: Dec 13, 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Shift: Shift Work
Number of Openings
Purpose of Position:
Reporting to the Supervisor, Stores, the incumbent will ensure the correct control of inventory during their assigned shift.
* Perform daily shipping, receiving, inspection, order processing and stocking of inventory;
* Preparation and shipping of parts orders to outlying bases;
* Coordinate delivery of AOGs, including customs clearance of AOG parts after hours when required;
* Issue inventory and assist in monitoring and maintaining inventory to appropriate levels;
* Computer data entry of shipments, goods received, work orders etc;
* Filing as required;
* Heavy lifting required;
* Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co-workers and customers;
* Other related duties as assigned.
* Must possess a valid driver's license.
* Must have High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Must be able to obtain D/A (Driving Airside License) within 6 months of the employees start date.
* Must be eligible for Restricted Area Pass.
* Must successfully complete Dangerous Goods training.
* Knowledge of aircraft parts preferred and knowledge of common hardware essential.
* Basic computer and data entry skills required.
* Effective work management, interpersonal and communication skills required.
* Training and/or experience in inventory management and purchasing an asset.
* Bilingualism (English and French) is an asset.
Note: Bilingualism (English and French) is required to work in Montreal.