7 months ago
- Bachelors degree in aerospace or mechanical engineering.
- Minimum 10 yrs dedicated structures MRB Engineering experience at a recognized airframe manufacturer.
- Experience should include creation of engineering dispositions for nonconformances for pressurized and non-pressurized metallic and non-metallic structures (fuselage, wing, and empennage).
- Experience should be in an aircraft Production, Flight Test and/or schedule-driven environment.
- Capability to analyze and rapidly design repairs based on equivalent strength/stiffness of surrounding structure while in schedule driven environment.
- Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be computer literate (such as Catia V5, Smarteam, Solumina, Word, Excel).