|Title||Supervisor, Aircraft Appearance|
Denver-based Frontier Airlines proud to be one of the nation’s premier low cost airlines and our cost-conscious model focuses on offering our passengers ‘Low Fares Done Right’. At Frontier, we are committed not only to providing an affordable, “unbundled” fare that makes air travel accessible to everyone, but also to ensuring that our passengers reach their destination safely, on time, and receive friendly service along the way. Because of our wildly popular model and strong corporate governance, we are experiencing unprecedented growth and always looking for new people to join our team.
The Aircraft Appearance Supervisor will ensure the quality, image and service of the aircraft are maintained in accordance with Frontier’s policies and procedures.
· Oversee, develop and provide leadership for the Coordinators and Agents
· Monitor employee and aircraft safety and report any hazards or incidents to management
· Computer and administrative functions as assigned by the Aircraft Appearance Manager
· High School Diploma or GED preferred.
· Previous customer service experience with an airline
· 6 months previous Frontier experience as an Aircraft Appearance Coordinator.
· Previous supervisory and management experience required.
· Capable of managing more than one hundred employees at any one time.
· Capable of delegating work and tracking its progress
· Able to determine necessary equipment/supplies needed for proper appearance of the plane and an FAA safety audit
· Possesses a valid driver’s license
· Experience with Kronos computer system is essential.
· Jet-Bridge. Experience and certified
· Must be able to qualify for and maintain a current US Customs seal
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.