2 months ago
Supervisor, Program Management-MON14485
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Lead a team of multi-disciplinary Program Analysts through a variety of projects, objectives and key performance indicators.
- Analyze/validate project plans for internal and external suppliers. Insure they are realistic and harmonized with the overall Tier 1 Project Master Schedule
- Participate in the Integrated Working Teams (IWT) as the active member responsible for schedule governance/harmonization of all activities/deliverables pertaining to the part/components acquisition processes,
- Monitor & report on schedule accomplishment, progression of work and earned value
- Maintain a Ms-Project schedule of the major activities in the critical path representing reality, risks and the recovery plans
- Request/consolidate corrective actions to recover project schedule as needed
- Monitor & report budget spend progression, its risk and opportunities.
- Lead & promote variety of initiatives to reduce Challenger’s unit cost in lined with the Global Financial Business objectives.
- Participate, as responsible for a section of the aircraft, to the consolidation of the overall aircraft schedule governance process
- Participate to Program Reviews and Project Phases Exit as the Operation representative responsible for schedule governance & harmonization
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a university degree in Engineering, Project Management, Business Administration or a College Degree in a technical field with experience in Project Management
- You have 5-10 years of pertinent experience
- You have a PMP certification, or have it underway (an asset)
- You demonstrate leadership and management skills
- You have strong communication et negotiation skills
- You have a very good business acumen
- You are results driven
- You are proficient in English, both spoken and written; bilinguism is an asset
- You are proficient with the Microsoft suite including Ms-Project
- You are available to travel occasionally
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 11.09.2017, 2:38:06 PM
26.09.2017, 3:59:00 AM