7 months ago
Supplier Manager Specialist-TOR03619
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
The Supplier Manager Specialist is responsible of the overall Supplier Performance, deliverables around Product Change Management (PCR’s), Commercial claims including costs related to Operations.
The Supplier Manager Specialist works with a multi-disciplinary team such as Logistics, Quality, Program, Engineering, Finance, Procurement and In-Service to gather data/inputs from others and progress projects accordingly. This position is located in Toronto and reports to the Supplier Management Supervisor under the Supply Chain Organization.
In your role you will:
- Be in charge of a commodity/supplier portfolio in the Supplier Management team
- Be in charge of the commercial milestones under the Product Change Management Process
- Establish negotiation mandates with internal stakeholders
- Manage supplier negotiation
- Lead claims and chargeback recovery
- Organize Supplier Program Review meetings
- Support the team in Toronto for escalation within the supplier organization if needed
- Work on ad-hoc projects depending on the business needs.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a University degree in a relevant discipline and/or College diploma combined with relevant experience.
- You have five (5) years plus of experience in Supply Chain/Procurement/Supplier Management
- You have experience in Project Management or Program or Engineering an asset
- You have proven ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams.
- You have knowledge and understanding of legal terminology and the ability to interpret contracts.
- You are able to manage priorities and different projects in parallel
- You have Business acumen with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- You are organized, strong team player, recognized for leadership and innovation
- You are result and customer oriented
- You have knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Quality Assurance/Control
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 03.10.2017, 7:13:44 PM