3 months ago
A Supplier Program Manager position is available within the Raytheon Contracting Team. The candidate will be assigned to manage the Raytheon Missile Systems site in Tucson, AZ supporting a major subcontract for the Ground Missile Defense (GMD) Re-Design Kill Vehicle program, which is managed from Huntsville, AL.
The position serves as the focal for managing supplier related activities and coordination with the Program Office.
The ability to develop and maintain relationships with SM Business teams and Supplier partners in a virtual environment will be a critical skill for this position.
* Provides technical and business guidance to integrate strategic supply chain activities.
* Leads stakeholder relationships and performance throughout all contract phases. Conducts and guides supplier assessments.
* Develops current and projected work statement.
* Leads and establishes the basis for recovery, corrective and preventative action plans.
* Communicates supplier and organization performance plans risks, issues and opportunities to stakeholders. Develops and executes work movement plans.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
* Experience creating, interpreting and/or enforcing technical requirements.
* More than 5 years of experience working with U.S. Department of Defense contracts.
* Experience in root cause analysis and Corrective action.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
* Program Management experience.
* Experience with MRP (Material Requirements Planning).
* More than 5 years of experience working with Supplier Management.
* More than 5 years of experience with Earned Value Management (EVM).
* More than 5 years of experience in negotiating contracts or managing supplier performance.
* More than 5 years of experience with proposal development and contract negotiations.
* More than 5 years of experience with FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulations).
* More than 5 years of experience managing suppliers/vendors to deliver products and services.
* More than 5 years of experience working with suppliers in a technical capacity.
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Typical Education & Experience:
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 7 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award