3 months ago
Supply Chain Agent-MON14682
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Participate in the development of new sources of supply and in the establishment of strategic alliances
- Participate in the development of the commodity by managing projects that would include the preparation of business cases
- Identify, analyze and realize cost reduction opportunities
- Create formal networks internally and externally
- Act as single interface with suppliers of new business
- Support Sites and/or Business Units with appropriate sourcing strategies
- Support Business Units in the application of contractual remedies against material breaches
- Lead contract negotiations with suppliers
- Ensure contracts are maintained in accordance to our business requirements.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, marketing, engineering or equivalent and three (3) to five (5) years of relevant experience
- You have experience in the aerospace industry and/or manufacturing environment and/or programs management in a commercial role as an asset
- You have excellent negotiation skills and experience in project management
- You are a strong team player, recognized for your leadership and innovation, and ability to mobilize a team
- You have a high proficiency and are good communicator in French and English (written and spoken)
- You are familiar with Just-In-Time purchasing logistic, integrated supply chain and Lean manufacturing concepts
- You have strong capabilities in operations and financial management
- You are comfortable with complex technical topics, and have knowledge of legal terminology or interpretation of contracts
- You can work with MS Project, Word, Excel, Power Point and MS Outlook.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 11.11.2017, 1:22:57 PM
12.12.2017, 4:59:00 AM