3 months ago
Supply Chain Agent-MON14848
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Understand key aspects of our aftermarket strategy and support strategic sourcing initiatives with OEMs and Third Parties
- Lead or support negotiations with existing or new suppliers
- Act as a representative for aftermarket sourcing strategies in new program developments
- Build and obtain approvals for negotiation mandates/strategies within Parts Services by presenting the alternatives and associated risks and benefits to the business
- Ensure the successful migration of newly negotiated contractual terms and conditions into the business with rigorous change management and governance,
- Act as a go-to resource for operational teams to field questions related to aftermarket agreements and/or facilitate resolution of issues as required
- Chair regular meetings with internal and external stakeholders, partners or Suppliers as required to develop strategies, track progress, resolve issues and maintain relationships
- Engage new Suppliers in the aftermarket to understand capabilities and potential value exchange and facilitate the approval process as required
As our ideal candidate,
- You possess a University degree in Business or Engineering
- You have 5 years of relevant work experience with a minimum of (3) years of related experience in Aerospace and preferably Aftermarket
- You have demonstrated experience in negotiations and negotiation strategy as well as developing and maintaining relationships with business partners and suppliers
- You have strong analytical skills and business acumen
- You are detailed oriented and are passionate about driving value into the business through rigorous prospecting, fact based strategies and follow through
- You are a team player with a strong sense of initiative, responsibility and good judgment
- You are able to able to manage several concurrent projects and meet tight deadlines
- You think quickly and creatively in a fast-moving and changing business context
- You have excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- You are proficient with Windows applications at an advanced level: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, knowledge and/or experience working with SAP would be an asset ;
- You have very strong communication skills in French and in English, written and spoken.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 09.01.2018, 9:32:01 PM
11.03.2018, 4:59:00 AM