3 months ago
Supply Chain Agent-MON15106
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Develop new sources of supply and establish strategic alliances.
- Develop business strategies
- Participate in the development of the commodity by managing projects that would include the preparation of business cases.
- Create formal networks internally and externally
- Act as single interface with suppliers of new business
- Lead and support sites and/or Business Units with appropriate sourcing strategies
- Support Business Units in the application of contractual remedies against material breaches.
- Lead contractual negotiations with suppliers
- Be a mentor for employees in day-to-day activities (negotiation, training, technical support)
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent of 5-7 years of relevant IT experience;
- You have excellent negotiation skills and experience in project management;
- You have experience in team management;
- You are detail oriented, focused and committed to meeting deadlines;
- You are a strong team player, recognized for your leadership and innovation, and ability to mobilize a team;
- You have a high proficiency and are good communicator in French and English (written and spoken);
- You have strong capabilities in operations and financial management;
- You are comfortable with complex technical topics, and have knowledge of legal terminology or interpretation of contracts;
- You can work with MS Project, Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Information Systems and Information Technologies
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 07.03.2018, 5:00:00 AM
05.04.2018, 3:59:00 AM