4 months ago
Supply Chain Agent - 6 month contract-MON14721
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Develop new sources of supply and establish strategic alliances;
- Develop business strategies;
- Participate in the development of the commodity by managing projects that would include the preparation of business cases;
- Participate in the elaboration and execution of the commodity strategy;
- Identify, analyze and realize cost reduction opportunities;
- Create formal networks internally and externally;
- Act as single interface with suppliers of new and sustaining businesses and build business relationships;
- Coordinate complex projects with multi-functional teams across multiple Business Units;
- Support Sites and/or Business Units with appropriate sourcing and negotiations strategies;
- Support Business Units in the application of contractual remedies against material breaches and the interpretation/application of various contract clauses;
- Lead contract negotiations with suppliers;
- Ensure contracts are maintained in accordance to our business requirements.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent and one (1) to five (3) years of relevant experience in strategic sourcing
- You have experience in the aerospace industry and/or manufacturing environment as an asset;
- You understand legal terminology and contracts interpretation; you have the ability to draft and to manage contracts;
- You have excellent negotiation skills and knowledge of project management;
- You are a strong team player, recognized for your leadership and innovation, and ability to mobilize a team;
- Have a high proficiency and are good communicator in French and English (written and spoken);
- You have strong capabilities in operations and financial management;
- You are familiar with Just-In-Time purchasing logistic, integrated supply chain and lean manufacturing concepts;
- You can work with MS Project, Word, Excel, Power Point and Microsoft Outlook.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Posting: 21.11.2017, 3:08:46 PM
22.12.2017, 4:59:00 AM