6 months ago
Supply Chain Agent-MON14478
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Identify cost reduction opportunities and develop strategies to realize savings.
- Lead or support the implementation of cost reduction initiatives.
- Negotiate price reductions with suppliers and draft the resulting agreements.
- Lead contract negotiations with supplier.
- Ensure (and support Business Units with) suppliers’ compliance to contractual commitments.
- Advise Business Units on BBA and suppliers’ contractual obligations, rights and remedies.
- Lead or support the application of contractual remedies against material breaches (claims).
- Identify supply chain risks and develop strategy to minimize impacts.
- Develop new sources of supply and establish strategic alliances.
- Participate in the development of the commodity by managing projects that would include the preparation of business cases and commodity profiles.
- Establish and maintain networks internally and externally.
- Support Sites and/or Business Units with appropriate sourcing strategies.
- Ensure contracts are maintained in accordance to our business requirements.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor's degree in either business administration, law, procurement, supply management or equivalent and two (2) to seven (7) years of relevant experience;
- You have experience in the creation / identification of cost savings opportunities, as well as the development and implementation of cost savings strategies to realize savings;
- You have excellent negotiation skills and experience in project management;
- You are result oriented and have the ability to prioritize your tasks in line with your employer’s business objectives;
- You have good contract (terms and conditions) drafting and interpretation skills;
- You have experience in claims / commercial compliance processes as an asset;
- You are detail oriented, focused and committed to meeting deadlines;
- You are a strong team player, recognized for your leadership and innovation, and ability to mobilize a team;
- You have experience in the aerospace industry and/or manufacturing environment as an asset;
- You are comfortable with technical topics;
- You can work efficiently with MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook;
- You have a high proficiency and are good communicator in French and English (written and spoken);
- You have SAP or other ERP experience as an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 18.01.2018, 7:14:27 PM