7 months ago
* Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent.
* At least 5 years of experience in procurement or related field in a manufacturing environment, aerospace a plus
* 5 years’ experience working with casting and machining commodities. Additional experience with circuit card assembly and electronic components a plus.
* Experience with DFAR compliance is a plus
* Ability to function well in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
* Deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
* Knowledge of MRP software, in particular JD Edwards a plus
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as material specifications, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, as well as the ability to read and interpret blueprints is highly desirable but not required.
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence and the ability to speak effectively before groups of internal customers or employees of the organization.
* Computer skills with inventory software; Order processing systems;
* Negotiations and or contracts experience a plus