15 days ago
F-22 Asset Manager position for Performance Based Logistics Sustainment contracts supporting advanced tactical fighter aircraft for U.S. Air Force customer. Responsible for managing assigned parts and systems to ensure end-item availability to the customer. Managed part scope includes consumable items and complex depot-level repairables. Conducts supplier statement of work management. Performs tactical forecasting and demand trend analysis. Orders replenishment material for spares and deployable readiness kits. Authorizes release of material to satisfy valid customer requirements. Works with Supplier Management to resolve supplier delivery issues. In concert with Engineering, supports Diminishing Manufacturing Source (DMS) management and associated risk mitigation. Redistributes material within the Boeing-controlled supply chain network. Performs supply chain impact analysis for platform configuration changes. Partners with Internal / external customers and suppliers for activated workloads by ensuring required lay-in and accurate repair generation forecasts are in place to meet established agreements. Provides support for depot partnering repair capability establishment, material lay-in management & tooling. Assists with component reliability assessments and reliability improvement projects. Utilizes LEAN tools to conduct process and Supply Chain Optimization. Performs extensive root cause analysis and implements corrective action for supportability gaps. Prepares reports and briefings for senior leadership review.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Typical Education / Experience
* Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience)
* This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
Bachelors' degree or minimum combination of 10 years of Boeing Supply Chain Management / U.S. Air Force Supply experience required.
Candidate must have demonstrated the ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy under a given workscope, interfacing with team members from internal and external organizations to achieve results.
Because this position involves interface with external customers, candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Proficiency with the Microsoft Office tool suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) is required.
Desired Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
* Candidate must have demonstrated the ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy under a given workscope, interfacing with team members from internal and external organizations to achieve results.
* Because this position involves interface with external customers, candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience with military logistics, either as a contractor, or active duty military service, is highly desirable.
* Experience with the F-22 and/or similar aircraft is desirable
* Experience with supply chain management of complex repairable aviation components is desirable.
* Experience with Government On-Line Data (GOLD) system preferred/desired.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award